Monday, 22 May 2017

A Little Setback




Well my dears, it's been a while, hasn't it?  About two months ago I had a bad fall and a nasty bang on the head which has made life slow down considerably.  I'm still having a little trouble with motion but on the whole I'm feeling a bit more like my old self.  That being said, I have so much to catch up on.  All the progress I made in a month of letters went by the wayside and I completely missed the Write On Challenge I'm afraid, so I will have to begin again answering all the lovely letters I have received.  I hope to get back to blogging soon too, so watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are on the mend. We've had some excitement ourselves which will likely fill my next letter to you. Some days are just not good writing days but often such days provide one with much to say in a letter once things return to normal. Be well and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonja, it's nice to get back to work and my writing. I look forward to reading about all your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R&R is good medicine. We missed you, and we're happier knowing you're back.

    Such a view. I'd trade if we could, but I doubt you'd want mine for a minute. I try to focus on everything other than fences, sides of houses and roof tops. But there's light and more golden yellows. I can see squash blossoms. They're growing! The light just changed again.

    Be well. Slow and steady is a lovely pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tire of this view. In fact my writing table upstairs faces front to this view too and I find myself just gazing out the window instead of writing on many occasions!

      Delete