Wednesday, 1 February 2017

It's that Time Again!



February is here already and that means A Month of Letters, or as we veterans say: Lettermo.  It's a fun challenge to get your creative writing juices flowing with goals to aim for and a lot of eager participants to correspond with.  After the holidays, Lettermo helps me get back on course with my letter writing, urging me to write a little every day. I usually have quite a stack of letters right around now that need responses and this year is no different. It's nice to get back into a habit.  The holidays always serve to through me off course and Lettermo is just the tonic to help me get back into the swing of my letter writing.  Why not head over to the Month of Letters home page and sign up for a great month of writing interaction.

3 comments:

  1. I have written two letters--one for each day with plans for a third this day. But I am shaken to the core. Questions come that give me pause and I must take heed. Thanks for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going slow and steady with this challenge too. While many look on it as a way to broaden their pen pal circle, I just see it as a gentle nudge to make some time to write each day. It is a very effective way for me to get back on course and make time to write every day rather than always hurrying to catch up. The holidays never fail to throw me out of sync and the letter writing month helps me get back to a nice routine of enjoying the letter writing process rather than feeling angst. Perhaps I'm looking at the challenge the wrong way, but it is a better fit for me this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your way gives me a different perspective--one I seem to have lost through the tunnel vision I've developed. Thank you.

      Delete