Thursday, 19 May 2016

A Good Mail Day





Hello my lovelies. Today I wanted to show you one of the fabulous things I received in the post. As you know I participate in swaps over at Swap-Bot and this particular swap was for a book related flip book. I was absolutely thrilled to pieces to get it in the mail as it encompasses some of my very favourite things; namely books, tea and Jane Austen. Have a look.



Just opening the package and seeing how beautifully it was wrapped was a delight, but when I opened the book up, it just kept getting better and better. My partner really went all out for this, and the fact that she personalized it to include things I like made it very special.




There were several pages and each had pockets to look in, or flaps to lift and explore. The pages of the flip book had excerpts from Pride and Prejudice artfully used as background for the sweet little tea time embellisments that filled the pages.




Lisa, also a fellow Janeite, chose some lovely goodies to put in with this swap and it was so artfully and thoughtfully done that it's my favourite flip book. Thank you Lisa!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. Awesome. Worthy article of different nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aman, thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Pamela, I added your comment but it seems to have gone astray! I'm glad you liked the post. I am in the process of sending you a letter, but it's taking me a bit to get it all together...you'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. Thank you for the lovely comment. It's a pleasure to show all the lovely mail I receive.

    ReplyDelete