Wednesday, 6 April 2016

                             Incoming!



It's day 6 and I'm still happily writing. I've only managed to write a letter a day for the past two days but that is because I have been working on swaps that need to be sent out. I have developed a passion for making snail mail flip books and joined a few swaps to make them. I received two swaps today and I thought I would share them since they are so pretty. I love them both.   



This first swap was to be the size of a postcard. The first thing that struck me was that the pages were placed vertically rather than horizontally, which is how I did mine. I love the bright green colour my partner chose. Kath did a lovely job and I'm so pleased with this swap. I hope my partner likes my flip book as much.


The second book was made by Gabi, and it was a very visual book with lots of embellishments that added depth. This book was slightly bigger than the other and the colour was lovely.  You can't really see it here but it's very bright. It was definitely a good mail day today! I also got a package from my sister and an ephemera swap which had lots of goodies I know I will use.

2 comments: