Tuesday, 18 August 2015

                                               Stamp Release


I couldn't wait to get to the post office today to get my hands on these new stamps.  Just out today, they show different species of bees and are nearly actual size so the images are very vivid.   The British Beekeepers Association worked with the Royal Mail to create this set of stamps and the images they chose show the bees at their best. There is also a miniature sheet which features four illustrations depicting different aspects of the bees' life  I bought way too many but I know they will all get used.  I just love them; they're bright and fresh and all about summer.


3 comments:

  1. Screeeam!!! How can I buy those??? They're simply beautiful. Oh, you lucky woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be crazy for these lovelies! You will be the first recipient of a letter graced with these bee-utiees! I just love them, the colour is fab!

      Delete
    2. Beaming here! :D <<----Grinning too. I will haunt the mail box! Thank you, Anna.

      Delete